Wednesday 17 September 2014

Learning In Progress: All About Learning Experiences!

Learning In Progress: All About Learning Experiences!: Yes I have not tackled the curriculum content yet!  I am still creating learning situations for students to unpack, why collaborate? How to ...



Thanks for sharing @rolat!  The team-building, communication-increasing, jiving activities that you planned for your students to begin another great year are fabulous!  Thank you so much for documenting and sharing!

I can't wait to take a closer look at Padlet!  I also enjoyed the Pencil video and am excited to share it with my colleagues.  What a great provocation to spur an inquiry and to focus on the environmental impacts of our actions (or inaction); a great message for the beginning of the school year! #comcon

Sue Scott, teacher and learner
#wondergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment